搬运行李服务
 
	 
 
	B=行李服务员(Bellman)  G=客人(Guest)
 
	 
 
	To the Cabin   带客人到客房
 
	B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to Superstar Virgo. 小姐,晚安。欢迎光临处女星号邮轮。
 
	G: Thank you.   谢谢你。
 
	B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?   请问您有多少件行李?
 
	G: Just this three.   只有这3件。
 
	B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?   2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?
 
	G: Yes. That’s all.   对,就这些了。
 
	B: I’ll show you to your Cabin. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there. 我来带您到您的房间,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。
 
	G: I see, thanks.   我知道了,谢谢。
 
	B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.   当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。
 
	G: OK. Fine.   好极了。 
B: Please enjoy your trip.   祝您旅途愉快。
 
	 
  
 |