接到电话预定时:
您好,这是XX餐厅,请问我能为您做些什么?
Hello, XX restaurant, What Can I do for you?
请问您几点到? What time would you like to arrive?
请问您一共有多少人来用餐?
How many persons are there in your party ,Sir/Madam? How many guests will coming?
可以留下您的联系方式吗? May I take your telephone number/May I have your name, please?
对不起,我们最晚只能留座到晚上8点
I'm afraid that we only can guarantee the table before 8:00in the evening.
需要我们提前为您准备什么吗?
Is there anything specials you would like us to prepare?
如果有进一步要求,请通知我们。
If you have further requirements, please let us know.
面对面服务客人时
欢迎光临,请问我能为您做些什么?
Welcome to our restaurant,May I help you/What can I do for you?
请问您有预定吗? Do you have a reservation?
请这边走/请跟我来。 This way please/Follow me, please.
您是愿意靠窗户坐还是靠门坐呢?
Which do you prefer, by the window or near the door?
对不起,先生,我们现在没有空餐桌,请您在酒吧稍等一会儿,好吗?有空桌,我们会立刻通知您。
I'm sorry ,sir ,we don't have a free table now
, Would you like to have a drink in the bar?
We'll call you as soon as possible.
对不起,先生,让您久等了。 I'm sorry to keep you waiting ,sir.
|